Monday, March 30, 2009

Memphis Anyone?

My girls and I went on our first dreamtrip to Memphis. My sister accompanied us as our guest. We had such fun! The hotel, The Peabody, was spectacular, all decorated for Christmas. We so enjoyed seeing the march of the ducks twice a day. The duckmaster rolled out the red carpet to bring them in at 11, and then again to take them out at 5. This happened every single day. You wouldn't believe how many people crowded in to see this world acclaimed phenomenon!

We had some of the best barbecue at Corky's and the Rendevous. Our trip to Graceland was very memorable; my youngest daughter, Natalie, was so moved emotionally at Elvis' graveside that she literally had tears streaming down her face. We had an awesome time on the Vintage BackStreet Bus Tour; our singer/tour guide Memphis kept us well-entertained. My girls thought it was hilarious to see grown adults acting so silly! They especially thought that at our welcome cocktail reception where we were entertained by our very own Elvis impersonator. We all tried our hand at the mic as well. Great memories!!

This was the first vacation I have taken my kids on since my husband passed away 3+ years ago. Because of our DreamTrips membership, we can now afford to experience many more memories like this one. My girls said this was the best Christmas ever! Thank you World Ventures.

http://www.deenampowersu.worldventuresdreamtrips.com




Introducing GoDaddy.com Marketplace

No comments: