Sunday, September 6, 2009

Playa del Carmen, Keystone, Waikiki: All in a Summer Vacation

How is it possible? I often pinch myself because I'm living such an incredible life. Although I am a widow with two daughters, we are able to take amazing vacations for pennies on the dollar. In fact, I have taken 7 trips of a lifetime in the last 8 months. This summer, vacations consisted of Playa del Carmen, Keystone, and Waikiki.

My Playa trip was at an all-inclusive, the Grand Porto Real. We had so much fun relaxing on the beach and visiting the little shops. Of course I had to do my "research" at the spa on two separate days! The overall trip was amazing, and the best part...over 150 of my closest friends were there too.

Next came our trip to Keystone, Colorado. Here my girls and I enjoyed an all-inclusive stay at the Keystone Lodge and Spa where we hiked, rode gondolas, white-water rafted, and rode horses. We also visited Vail and Breckenridge. The weather was heavenly, and yes... the hot stone massage was incredible.

Lastly, just a few short hours after returning from Colorado, my girls and I headed off to the beaches of Waikiki. Here we stayed at the Hyatt Regency. Our trip included 50% off all spa services, so as you might guess, I way more than got my money worth!! Also, we relaxed by the pool and played in the ocean. One night we took part in a sunset catamaran cruise, and another night we had a Luau at the Paradise Cove. We spent one day kayaking too! We had a blast.

I am so grateful to be able to take my daughters on these kinds of trips. In fact, last year it was so sad because my girls had nothing to say on the infamous "What I Did on my Summer Vacation" paper. This year, they truly didn't know where to start!

If you would like to know how to have access to these kinds of value-packed vacations, email me directly at deenampowersu@yahoo.com.


Flip MINO HD Chrome


Personalized MY M&M'S® Candies - Buy 3 Bags & Get 1 FREE! Order Now!

No comments: